Re: Last Call: <draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-09.txt> (Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX) to Informational RFC

2014-01-28 15:43:15
hi Adrian, all,

answering as an IPFIX geek and RFC 7013 IE-Doctors reviewer, inline…

On 28 Jan 2014, at 12:17, Adrian Farrel <adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>