IETF 89 London - Enquiry

2014-01-30 13:04:32
I confirm that as a first timer I need a mentor. May I please know the dress
code as well.

Tony Chigaazira

Executive Secretary CRASA

WEBSITE:  <http://www.crasa.org/> www.crasa.org

TEL:    +267 3158468

DIRECT:   +267 3158469

FAX:  +267 3181171

MOBILE:  +267 71711379

EMAIL (BUSINESS):    <mailto:antony(_at_)it(_dot_)bw> antony(_at_)it(_dot_)bw

EMAIL (PERSONAL):  <mailto:antony(_dot_)chigaazira(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
antony(_dot_)chigaazira(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

Plot 138,  Unit 2

Gaborone International Finance Park

PO Box AD 135 ADD,

Gaborone

Botswana

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or
privileged material. Should you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail. Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying of any part of this e-mail, or any similar action, is
prohibited. No opinion expressed or implied by the sender necessarily
constitutes the opinion of CRASA. This e-mail does not constitute a
guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned herein. No employee or
intermediary is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of
CRASA by e-mail without the express written confirmation by a duly
authorised representative of CRASA

PNG image

JPEG image