Re: [89attendees] Mobile phone service in London

2014-02-05 23:54:12
In most Heathrow Terminals you can buy a “3 Network” SIM from a vending
machine with your credit card before you even get to customs.  It’s maybe a
little pricy at £20 but it has plenty of data to get you through a few days.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Paul Hoffman