Re: Eating the dog food

2014-02-21 09:06:44
Hi Phill,

We held a workshop about this dogfood "Internet Technology Adoption and
Transition" (ITAT) in December, where we talked a bit about that, not
just from a security perspective.  I'll have a draft of the report
posted when the directory reopens, and there will be a brief BRIEF
report in the tech plenary (which will be busy).

Eliot