Re: Clarifying IETF process [Was: A private club]

2014-02-27 04:56:33
Hi Abdussalam,
At 00:24 27-02-2014, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
Clubing in private (i. e. closed from access) or hiding its powers should be not allowed in any IETF processes. If you have a club just announce it. I remember Adrian send a message saying that two ADs had same organisation affiliation and that one should leave the IETF position which was excellent process and proves high performance of IESG but what about WGs.

I am one of the SPFBIS WG Chairs. I don't work for the same company as the other WG co-Chair. We don't have any clubs or organizations in common except the IETF. I could not find anything else which might be a concern.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy