Knowledge and suggestions (was: Re: Ad hominems)

2014-02-28 02:10:08
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014, Thomas Narten wrote:

I think you are making assumptions in the paragraph above that
are symptomatic of why you then perceive yourself as being
mistreated.

Strong agreement.

The mistreated is not an assumption it is a feeling position felt through
experience within an organisation.  The assumption mislead starts/comes
from the responder-to-suggestions when he/she reads any first
message suggestion (usually then tries to see from whom and think
personal).  Respect is very important in Human to Human (H2H)
communication that
can be sensed easily, but often many start expecting to get respect when
they assume they have a right to suggest. Many H also will expect that they
get not respected when they argue others personal issues in public.

I will add to the subject: right to suggest.

AB