Re: Clarifying IETF process [Was: A private club]

2014-02-28 03:45:48
On Feb 28, 2014, at 1:51 AM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I do not filter out anyone.

If you mean an email filter robot, I don't either.   And I'm generally really
happy to see new names go by, and see what the new people with whom they are
associated have to say.   I think that that's the obligation we have.

But I've learned the hard way since joining the IESG that I absolutely do not
have enough time to do the things I'm supposed to be doing _and_ read and
respond to every email message everyone sends.   And indeed, as in this case,
by responding I wind up increasing my workload, because interesting people
reply.   :)