Re: We're officially a cabal

2014-03-04 17:49:18

On 3/1/2014 9:16 AM, Warren Kumari wrote:
On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Ted Lemon
<ted(_dot_)lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Feb 28, 2014, at 11:57 PM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
The IETF is #3, while the IAB is only #5.

Wow, that was so bad it was awesome!

It would be a shame if people took it at face value, though.

I must admit that I kinda liked the "If the developers of the Internet
are students, then the IETF act as their tutors, teaching and
providing guidance to those wanting to improve the Internet"

Pity the IETF doesn't include many actual educators anymore. Perhaps they remembered that they should get paid to teach.

Joe