Re: Ad hominems

2014-03-05 12:25:47
On 3/5/2014 6:17 PM, Stewart Bryant wrote:
I was reacting to this immediate response.

I apologize for any offense this may have caused.

Stewart,

I note that you still have not responded to the substance of that previous note which challenged another participant, where my note was also about your choice of language.

The substance is what really matters in the IETF, of course.

But I'm probably still misunderstanding.

It appears that you consider prompt email responses to be "harassing"?

Really?

d/

--
Dave Crocker