Call for Review of draft-iab-styleguide-01.txt, "RFC Style Guide"

2014-03-05 13:37:15
Hi Murray,

I have spoke with the RFC editor team today, and I think I was
misunderstood. The issue is not that we stop that type of RFC but the issue
is to make it clear by category for users and customers. You are right it
is important for IETF participants to get use to it but what about
international customers (they are not part of IETF). My concern is
customers or new users. Comment below,