Re: Call for Review of draft-iab-styleguide-01.txt, "RFC Style Guide"

2014-03-04 11:16:53
The most important comment for me as start message is that the 1st April
RFC should be categorised different than IETF standards. IMHO, The past
RFC style is not a reasonable style of the world or the future best
practices. In considering our standards business and our documents
reputation, we should not make jokes with our followers only if we are sure
all like such jokes.

I don't want to stop that Style type, but it should be easily discriminated
by readers/users from other real work/business.

AB

It is nice that the last call is in 2 April not first of April, otherwise I
will think this message was just fun also ;-)