Re: Scribes and whatnot

2014-03-06 10:34:44
That's great to hear!!  It's mentioned as a way to get to know people
and get engaged in WGs in the ISOC video, "Top Ten Things to Know
Before You Attend and IETF".  That may be part of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbn6nhYWPW8

Best regards,
Kathleen

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Suzanne Woolf