Re: Scribes and whatnot

2014-03-06 07:13:37
This is particularly awesome in that it's something we decided pretty recently
to encourage as part of being friendlier to new participants, and now appear to
be executing on in record time. If this keeps up, complaints about how long
change takes to implement could start to drop too :)

On Mar 6, 2014, at 7:55 AM, Melinda Shore