Re: A suggestion for future Technical Plenaries

2014-03-06 07:02:38
I’ll be honest, I walked into the room, said “Damn, that looks like Steve
Kirsch, WTF” and left after the Microsoft guy, who certainly taught me a
couple of things.  Steve is a serial pitchman, I have encountered him in a
variety of incarnations over the years, and the common thread is that he is
always, always pitching.  Smart guy, but I don’t come to IETF plenaries to
hear pitches.  -T

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:38 AM, Ted Lemon