Re: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

2014-03-12 07:32:19

Hi Ray,

These are motherhood and apple pie things but just
in case they got lost in the process..

Please ensure that the IETF web site is minimally
intrusive on visitors' privacy. I don't think its bad
right now (but haven't tried to check) but let's make
sure we don't go all analytics-mad for no good reason:-)

In a similar vein, please ensure it renders reasonably
for those who run without JS/cookies/+NoScript etc.
Its fine if those who run more open-kimono get to see
dancing whatsits, but those shouldn't be core to the
site being useful.

Thanks,
S.