Re: it's been a while since we discussed the use of PowerPoint in meetings

2014-03-19 17:36:59
+1

On 3/19/2014 5:38 PM, David Morris wrote:

I'm not sure there is any point in asking folks in sales how they
use Powerpoint. Powerpoint is a tool and it can be used or abused.
Don't blame the messenger. Sales folks have information to convey
and technical folks have information to convey. How it is organized
can be good or bad whether there are no visual aids, are plastic slides
or are powerpoint slides. The issue isn't powerpoint, it is the user
of powerpoint.