Re: NTIA & IANA

2014-03-25 22:23:22
Hi,

For those who wants to have the complete session,
audio<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-accountability>and
transcripts<http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-accountability/transcript-iana-accountability-24mar14-en>
are online.

BR,
Daniel

[AUDIO] http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-accountability
[TRANSCRIPT]
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-accountability/transcript-iana-accountability-24mar14-en

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:44 PM, John Curran <jcurran(_at_)istaff(_dot_)org>
wrote:

On Mar 26, 2014, at 1:12 AM, Abdussalam Baryun
<abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>