Re: DMARC: perspectives from a listadmin of large open-source lists

2014-04-14 14:22:58
Hi Miles,
At 11:08 14-04-2014, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Can anybody comment on the process by which mailing list control headers (RFC 2919 and 2369) were coordinated? Seems like there might be some lessons to be learned.

I submitted draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-04 [1] and draft-moonesamy-rfc2919bis-04 [2] in 2012. Due to difficulties in an IETF working group I did not have any time left to focus on those drafts. The process is to get one of the Applications Area Director to sponsor the draft.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-04
2. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-rfc2919bis-04