Re: Thanks for improved editing function over at the rfc-editor

2014-04-22 14:32:17
On 21 April 2014 17:11, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu> wrote:
I see fewer documents these days, but I do see enough documents that I
have confidence in my claim that the auth48 process seems to be much
smoother than it used to be.

I can second that.

I recently had a (minor) technical error caught by the editor;
something I and the working group missed in several reviews.  I don't
know about improvement - I haven't seen any mistakes personally - but
the editor team is definitely doing a great job.