Thanks for improved editing function over at the rfc-editor

2014-04-22 10:08:42

I've been through a number of auth48s lately and I just noticed that the
editing process that the RFC editor is using introduces significantly
fewer errors than it used to.
Back ind the 2004-2007 era, it was actually very common to see authors
objecting to a number of auth48 changes.  I saw this in my own documents
as well as documents in my area.

I see fewer documents these days, but I do see enough documents that I
have confidence in my claim that the auth48 process seems to be much
smoother than it used to be.

This is really nice.  Thanks for the ongoing great work.