Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-08.txt> (EAP Attributes for WiFi - EPC Integration) to Informational RFC

2014-06-10 14:37:19
Hi,

A few comments:

This reads to me like a protocol specification and it was produced by
an IETF WG so I would expect it to be Standards Track rather than
Informational.

Wi-Fi is hyphenated. Please globally replaced "WiFi" with "Wi-Fi".

There seems to be an empty bullet point near the top of page 6.

"shall" -> MUST

Section 5: I think the usual IETF style would be to specify Length
after each diagram but, admittedly, that's pretty redundant in this
case...