Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-05

2014-07-03 14:18:16
Hi, thanks for the response. I've got some more comments inline, and I removed
sections that do not seem to need further comment.

On Jul 3, 2014, at 6:20 AM, <mohamed(_dot_)boucadair(_at_)orange(_dot_)com>