Re: final list of qualified volunteers for 2014-2015 nomcom

2014-07-04 15:09:17

NomCom Chair 2014 <nomcom-chair-2014(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote:
    > We are at step 09.
    > I will actually *run* the random selection on Sunday July 6.
    > The Euromillions seed will be available later today, I think.

It appears that the US Treasurer numbers are not updated for July 3 yet,
probably due to today being a holiday.
Likely it will be July 7 before the July 3 numbers are available, and so the
selection will be delayed by one day.  Or perhaps it's an automated
computation, and it just update the web site until tonight.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-