Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-stir-threats-03

2014-07-07 10:32:34
Thank you for your review, Roni. The Gen-ART reviews are an important help for
me, provide a lot of useful feedback to the authors across all documents that
come up for approval, and let me focus on drafts that might have problems.

After Roni’s review (and my own quick review) I’ve placed a No-Objection
position for this document for this week's IESG telechat.

Thanks,

Jari