Re: [90attendees] Hints on best airport transfer someone?

2014-07-14 10:47:59
I should clarify that the 60-75 minutes is for the entire trip (YYZ ->
Union Station). The first leg to Kipling station is about 15 minutes.

--
Russell Sutherland  I+TS
email:    russell(_dot_)sutherland(_at_)utoronto(_dot_)ca
office:   +1.416.978.0470
mobile: +1.416.803.0080

On 2014-07-14, 11:02 AM, "Russell Sutherland"
<russell(_dot_)sutherland(_at_)utoronto(_dot_)ca> wrote:

The most economical (and in my opinion convenient) way to travel from YYZ
to the IETF venue is by taking the TTC 192 Bus Service which travels to
Kipling subway station:

https://www.ttc.ca/Riding_the_TTC/Airport_service.jsp

This will cost you $3 cash fare and takes about 60-75 minutes depending
upon traffic. To get to Union Station transfer at St. George or Yonge
Station and take any southbound train.

I am Scottish and always travel this way when travelling in and out of
YYZ.

Looking forward to the conference.

Russell

On 2014-07-14, 10:15 AM, "Paul Hoffman"