The IAB is Seeking Feedback on the Independent Stream Editor (ISE)

2014-07-16 05:54:12
As part of its oversight responsibility for the Independent Stream, the IAB is
solociting comments from the community on the performance of the Independent
Stream Editor, Nevil Brownlee.  We are interested in comments on what has gone
well or badly in the last several years of operation of the Independent Stream
and Nevil's activities as ISE.

Please send comments to iab-chair at iab.org.  In addition, please CC execd at
iab.org.

We would appreciate receiving comments as soon as possible, as the IAB will
likely begin the next steps in the oversight process shortly after the end of
IETF 90 in Toronto.

Thank you,
Russ Housley
IAB Chair