Re: [90all] Security for the IETF wireless network

2014-07-25 07:37:13
At 4:38 PM -0400 7/24/14, IETF Chair wrote:

It would also be helpful if you try it now. The two SSIDs, ietf.1x and ietf-a.1x are available now, we recommend you use them and we would appreciate your reporting any problems. The user ID and password are both 'ietf' (sans quotes).

I'm not sure where to mention this; I used to use these preferentially, but the past two or so years have been unable to ever connect using either. I can associate and authenticate, or so my machine tells me, but it never obtains an IP address or router information. This is on an "early 2011" MacBook Pro running 10.6.8. I figured it was some quirk of my machine and switched to 'ietf'.

--
Randall Gellens
It Is Better To Have LOCKed and Lost than Never To Have LOCKed at All