Juniper to Host IETF 96 in Berlin!

2014-07-30 10:18:38
The IAOC is pleased to announce that Juniper Networks will be the Host for IETF
96 in Berlin.
The meeting will be at the InterContinental Berlin July 17 - 22, 2016.

Berlin will be the first of three meetings Juniper will host under its IETF
Multi-Year Hosting
Support Agreement.  Juniper hosted the IETF last at IETF 74 in San Francisco.

Thanks Juniper.  We cannot support the RFC Editor, Secretariat and the IETF
meetings without
the commitment and contribution of our many Hosts and Sponsors.

Many sponsorship opportunities are still available:
<http://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/IETF-Sponsorship-Opportunities-20132002.pdf>.
If interested contact Andrew Dvorshak, dvorshak(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org.

Only 103 days until IETF 91 in Honolulu!  See you there!

Ray
IAD

2014

IETF 91  Honolulu  Hilton Hawaiian Village  Nov 9 - 14  Host: Cisco

2015

IETF 92  Dallas          March 22 - 27      Host:  GOOGLE
IETF 93  Prague          July 19 - 24       Host:  TBD
IETF 94  Yokohama         Nov 1 - 6         Host:  WIDE

2016

IETF 95  Buenos Aires   Host:  TBD
IETF 96  Berlin         Host:  Juniper
IETF 97  Asia           Host:  TBD