Re: Target audience? (was Re: [saag] Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt> (Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time) to Informational RFC)

2014-08-08 10:04:03

Dave raised this a while back and I think it
underlies at least his issues with the draft
so I'd like to check if there's consensus on
what I and I think folks on the saag list
considered as the target audience for this.