Re: [Gen-art] Genart LC review draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14 (was Re: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14.txt> (Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases) to Proposed Standard)

2014-08-21 09:16:57
Thank you very much for the review and re-review, Robert. And thanks for the
updates, Vincent.

Jari