Re: draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04

2014-08-27 12:40:47

Paul Wouters <paul(_at_)nohats(_dot_)ca> wrote:
    >> Subject: draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04

    > ExecSum: The document sits between a "generic advise" and "specific
    > protocol recommendations" and accomplishes neither. The definition
    > is unclear and the used language makes this document hard to read,
    > especially for non-native English speakers.

I agree, good summary of the problems.

I decided to hold my nose: it's only going to be succesful in the first case,
but the author seems bent on doing the second.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-