RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-31

2014-08-27 13:30:59
There's a thread on this review on the JOSE working group list, which you can
see at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jose/current/maillist.html.  If you
have comments on the proposed resolutions, please add your thoughts there.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Jari Arkko
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:06 AM
To: Russ Housley
Cc: IETF Gen-ART; IETF;
draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-31

Thanks for your review, Russ. These reviews are very important for me for
managing my work load, but more importantly, they improve the quality of our
published RFCs.

I share the concern about the main points that Russ brought up. Michael, John,
Nat - any thoughts?

Jari