Re: Bug reporting/tracker for xml2rfc?

2014-09-16 06:38:39

On 2014-09-14 04:59 Michael StJohns said:
Thanks Tony. I did find the tracker link, but it was buried in the
middle of the 1,2,3 step text on the xml2rfc main page. Maybe better
to move it somewhere else? Also, I wonder if the space exhaustion is
why I didn't get the password setup email?

Probably.  The MTA had halted; up again now.

Best regards,

        Henrik

Thanks again, Mike

Sent from my iPad