Re: Last Call: <draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08.txt> (Guidelines for Writing an IANA Considerations Section in RFCs) to Best Current Practice

2014-10-09 12:25:51
On 02/10/2014 14:47, The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Guidelines for Writing an IANA Considerations Section in RFCs'
   <draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08.txt> as Best Current Practice

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org  mailing lists by 2014-10-30. Exceptionally, comments
may be
sent toiesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org  instead. In either case, please retain the
I've just read the latest version. It is a well written document and there are numerous improvements to the RFC it is replacing. I support its publication.