Re: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-06

2014-10-15 22:53:35
Peter: Thank you for the detailed review.

(FWIW, I have not done a full review of -06, but I did read enough of it to get
an understanding of how easy or difficult it is to read. It is not the easiest
read, but I think quite reasonable for the given topic. Some of the
complexities are inherent in having to explain the different roaming situations
and arrangements.)

I plan to ballot no-objection for tomorrow’s IESG review. Finally, I’d like to
thank the authors for writing the document on this important topic.

Jari