Re: Call for Feedback on the current IRTF Chair

2014-10-18 22:49:58
I cannot comment on any IRTF chair performance while there may be a
structure issue in IETF or no clear relationship between IETF work and IRTF
work at some levels. I know there may be some references governing such
relationship but are they remembered/understood (a pointer to references
can solve that). IMHO, The relationship may be clear in the management
level but not in IETF participant level. Furthermore, your message below
requests that the reader knows the role of the IRTF chair (in IRTF and in
IETF), but I suggest that the message should include the chair role before
mentioning section 3.3,

AB

IETF participant from Africa