Re: proposed DTN workgroup - what is process being followed?

2014-10-19 00:47:54
Lloyd,

Good question. It is customary that working groups being proposed to be created
(like DTN is) are given a slot in the schedule. If the working group creation
goes through before the meeting, the slot will be a regular working group
meeting. If it does not go through, depending on circumstances we’d either run
the meeting as a BOF or cancel it.

That was the process part. I’ll let others comment on the substance part of
your comments.

Jari