Re: Budget and fees for 2015

2014-10-19 02:39:58
AB,

I don't agree! If we entertain discussions lead by remote participants
has nothing to with the meeting fee, it has only to do with if the
draft being discuss is of interest to be in the f2f meeting.

/Loa

On 2014-10-18 08:53, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
If this is accepted then the IETF should consider accepting remote
participants' ID to be discussed in meeting when authors request  a slot
while they are not able to attend. Providing a slot for remote work is
good to connecting the meeting with new authors that are remote
participants. Therefore the increase in registration fees will not
affect international new work discussed in ietf meetings.

AB

On Saturday, October 18, 2014, IETF Chair <chair(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org