Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-13.txt> (An Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices) to Informational RFC

2014-10-19 17:54:49
Summarizing What I see here.

The concerns about the breadth or appropriateness of the document are
well understood. The will never be entirely ameliorated but I think we
can live with them.

The substantial changes between the previous last call around draft 8
and the present one draft 13 produced something that I think with minor
misgivings represents working group output and IETF consensus.

Concerns with requirements  for PCP exist related the privacy
implications for such direct mappings,  we were mindful of in the
context of RFC 6887 which we saw fit to publish so I don't see a reason
understanding that, that we would take PcP off the table at this time.

I would characterize the consensus as good enough and would thank those
who invested the time, in commenting and contributing.

Thanks
joel