Re: [Softwires] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-softwire-lw4over6-10

2014-10-21 10:26:35
Dear Ted, David,

As a co-author the the draft-sun-softwire-yang-00, I have to admit this draft
is pre-mature and needs in-depth discussion before it can go forward. We don’t
know how far it will have progressed since this original idea as well as the
document structure needs feedback from both the Softwire WG and the netmod WG.
We don’t hope this draft to be a potential blocking point of the doc that has
got consensus of the WG, as the discussions might be long.

Thanks,
Qi

On Oct 21, 2014, at 1:03 AM, Ted Lemon <ted(_dot_)lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com>