Re: Adapting/adopting RFC 7154 for International Conference on Open Repositories

2014-10-24 12:37:29
Hello,

I received a message from the Open Repositories [1] to adopt or adapt RFC 7154. The RFC is restricted to modifications within the IETF Standards Process. Would it be an issue to allow the guidelines to be reused outside the IETF?

I would like to suggest proper attribution for the people who contributed text as I was merely the editor and to contact the IETF Trust for any usage of "IETF".

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://sites.tdl.org/openrepositories/