Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-14

2014-10-30 04:20:38
I am looking at this draft in order to fill in my recommendations for tonight’s
IESG telechat.

Ben, thank you for your review which pointed out worries (and I agreed with
those), and thank you Kevin for the responses (which made sense to me).

However, in addition to the major/minor issue discussion, there were several
suggested edits. Is there a plan to add them to a new version? I don’t see a
new draft version available yet… didn’t see anything that is critical, but I
also didn’t want to us to lose discussed improvements.

Jari