Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-14

2014-10-30 08:25:45
Kevin:

This is probably my fault.  I didn't think it was wise to submit a
new version of the I-D until all of the comments & corrections had
been collected.  I didn't want folks trying to review a moving target,
especially since a change in paragraph A might affect the interpretation
of paragraph B.

That’s a fine approach. Glad this is all on your radar screen. Thanks.

Jari