RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-22.txt

2014-11-09 16:54:23
Thanks Russ,

That looks reasonable and tractable.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Russ Housley
Sent: 09 November 2014 22:42
To: IETF; ccamp-chairs(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org; draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-
info(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: General Area Review Team
Subject: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-22.txt

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-22
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2014-11-09
IETF LC End Date: 2014-11-27
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Major Concerns:

None.

Minor Concerns:

In section 3, please add a sentence or two that explains switching
subsystem and line subsystem.  The definitions might be best appear in
Section 2.  I checked in RFC 6163, but I did not find a description of
these terms there.

Other Comments:

Section 1 begins with:

   The purpose of the following information model for WSONs ...

In my opinion, it would be better to say something like:

   The purpose of the WSONs information model described in this
   document ...

Likewise, in section 3, it says:

   The following WSON RWA information model ...

In my opinion, it would be better to say something like:

   The WSON RWA information model in this document ...

In section 5.1, 3rd paragraph, it says:

   ... Since not all input ports
   can necessarily reach each resource block, the model starts with a
   resource pool input matrix RI(i,p) = {0,1} whether input port i can
   reach potentially reach resource block p.

s/reach potentially reach/potentially reach/