Good idea, but, as the saying goes, no cigar (was: Re: [Recentattendees] Attending IETF 91 Remotely)

2014-11-09 19:20:00
Well,

When I try the Meetecho link for "join session" for the
"presentation skills" session, I get "no such room".  When I
shift to the flash version, I see the slides change, but get no
audio.  Even the Flash/ flowplayer presentation puts up a
"continue and play" icon that basically only says "not
available" when clicked.

When I go back and try to join the interactive room again, I'm
again told "no such room", then "system error", then "internal
system error", then I get a "set the WG name" page.  When I
enter "presentation", I get back to the login ("virtual blue
sheet") page, which tells me "Unhandled IETF meeting session"
when I try to log in there.

And the Meetecho page doesn't indicate a trouble reporting
address any more.

Good idea while it lasted... and evidence that it is important
to set things up well in advance, and test them, next time and
in the future.

   john

--On Sunday, 09 November, 2014 10:27 -1000 Alexa Morris