RE: [CCAMP] CCAMP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: December 18, starting at 20:00 UTC

2014-12-03 15:40:16
Hi Deborah,

Dec. 18th - oops!  Might be tough for me with Bill's procedure.  But for sure
Kam et all would attend.

Best regards,
Eve

PS How should we respond re the information modeling?

-----Original Message-----
From: CCAMP [mailto:ccamp-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of IESG
Secretary
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 9:27 PM
To: IETF Announcement List
Cc: ccamp(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: December 18, starting at
20:00 UTC

TE Topology Yang Model Virtual Interim (CCAMP)

There is a cluster of work around YANG models for topology and the TED (TE
Topology Database). The Routing ADs are planning to have the TEAS working group
formalized soon and the group is expected to have an explicit deliverable of a
YANG model for the TED. We, the current CCAMP chairs, have been asked to get
this effort moving by arranging a virtual interim meeting on the topic.

The primary objectives of the meeting are to (a) get some basic agreement on TE
topology model 'use cases' (e.g., driven by I2RS, PCE, ALTO, TEAS), (b)
establish the dependencies/relationships of a TE topology model to other models
(e.g., router, topology, routing protocols, ...) and finally, (c) to provide
the needed foundation for a TEAS design team to be formed and deliver a TE
Topology Yang Model draft by Dallas.

A related activity has also started in the MPLS WG on a TE LSP Yang Model. This
topic will *not* be the focus of this interim and we expect that work to
continue concurrently.

The Virtual interim is scheduled for 2-3 hours on December 18, starting at
20:00 UTC.

The agenda and other logistic information for the meeting will be posted &
discussed on the CCAMP and new TEAS mailing list (ccamp(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org and
teas(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org).

The existing set of related drafts includes:
draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-l3-topo
draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo
draft-amante-i2rs-topology-use-cases
draft-chen-mpls-te-yang-cfg (LSP focused) draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model (LSP
focused) draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg (Foundational work, not topology
specific)

Deborah and Lou