Re: [Json] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09

2014-12-08 01:38:55
I agree 100% that the fact that JSON Text Sequences MUST BE UTF-8 should be
highlighted.  Both the ASCII and Unicode names of 30/0x1e/00011110 should,
for completeness, be provided.  It would be inappropriate to omit ASCII,
because we picked 0x1e because of its ASCII name.

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Patrik Fältström <paf(_at_)frobbit(_dot_)se>