Re: [Json] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09

2014-12-08 01:48:32
FWIW, I think this is a good view. I just felt that given the other discussion
about RFC20, you do not HAVE TO talk about ASCII or the name of the code point
in the standard. Sure, that is the reason you picked U+001E, but that is more a
nice story ;-)

It was not my intention to say that you should not talk about ASCII.

   Patrik