Re: Re[2]: [Internet Policy] Coca Cola applies to protect Twitter Hastags.

2015-01-10 04:11:18
Hi all,

Speaking as Sergeant-at-arms of the IETF exploder, I believe this is out
of the scope for the IETF, and for sure for this list.

Consequently, I will not accept any further email on this.

If that happens, I will ask the secretariat to restrict posting rights for
anyone involved. So please, all make sure to refrain from responding.

Thanks,
Jordi

a really great week to censor satirical content, jordi.

randy