Re: Re[2]: [Internet Policy] Coca Cola applies to protect Twitter Hastags.

2015-01-09 16:58:57
Hi all,

Speaking as Sergeant-at-arms of the IETF exploder, I believe this is out
of the scope for the IETF, and for sure for this list.

Consequently, I will not accept any further email on this.

If that happens, I will ask the secretariat to restrict posting rights for
anyone involved. So please, all make sure to refrain from responding.

Thanks,
Jordi

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Friday, January 09, 2015 15:26 +0300
From: mohammed serrhini <serrhini(_at_)mail(_dot_)ru>
To: Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>, ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
internetpolicy <internetpolicy(_at_)elists(_dot_)isoc(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re[2]: [Internet Policy] Coca Cola applies to protect
Twitter Hastags.

I tell you that it is a pure marketing operation that aims to
create the event that everyone will be talking about the
cocacola brand, I 'm a guy who know well cocacola environment I
worked at cocacola bottler. the success of cocacola is based on
Patent Trademark , from it secret formula to Twitter hashtags
the success of cocacola is due to the visibility of his  logos
everywhere look when you walk into town around world;
imposible not to see the Cocacola logo in every 100 meters. so
these hashtags  ' #cokecanpics '  And ' #smilewithacoke will
surely enhance the web visibility.

Mohammed Serrhini

Thu, 8 Jan 2015 04:19:24 +0500 от Fouad Bajwa